Retirees are you looking for something to do with your extra time?
Wings of Hope provides equine assistaed activities to children and adults with unique physical, mental, and emotional challenges.
We could not provide these services without the help of volunteers. Volunteers are the backbone of our organization.
- Volunteer 1 1/2 -2 hours each week
- No horses experience necessary
- Able to walk for an hour over uneven ground
- Able to communicate with instructor, rider, and other volunteers
- At least 14 years old
All volunteers start as side walkers, walking next to the rider during their lessons to provid safety and support.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 1 1/2 - 2 each week
- must be able to commit to the same day and time each week.