A Free Bird is a 501(C)(3)non-profit organization based in New York City. Our focus is to provide children, ages 4-18 who are patients or survivors of juvenile cancer, the opportunity to explore their artistic passions and give them the strength to fight their disease. We believe that artistic expression is critical for healing! A Free Bird supports children affected by cancer in their exploration of art, music, acting, poetry, writing, singing and any other artistic passion they may have.
In order to help as many kids as possible, we are looking for an intern or volunteer to help us with graphic designing. Your passion and dedication will directly lead to more young people getting the arts opportunities they deserve.Responsibilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An extreme attention to detail bordering on fanaticism
- Experience designing on both PC/MAC platforms
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Visual Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 3 Months
- 10-15 hours per week or negotiable
- Graphic Designer-Magazine
- Children Programs Coordinator
- Volunteer Lawyer!
- VP of Marketing
- Programs Assistant
- Get Excited Coordinator Volunteer
- Give Arts Coordinator Volunteer
- Administration Volunteer
- Sponsor a Child Coordinator...
- Fundraising Intern
- Graphic Designer Volunteer!
- Fundraising Assistant
- Marketing Volunteer
- Volunteer Producer!
- Magazine Editor
- Volunteer Patent Lawyer
- Marketing Coordinator Volunteer
- PR Social Media Coordinator
- Fundraising Specialist
- Fundraising Coordinator Assistant