Doctors Hospice of Idaho is seeking Volunteers who have a heart for providing life changing services to people with life limiting conditions
Volunteer Opportunities include:
- Companionship Volunteers- Sitting with a patient, reading to them, providing companionship
- Craft Volunteers- Hand making items such as pillowcases, lap quits, crocheted hats, scarves, bears etc.
- Clerical Volunteer- Assisting with office related duties
- Volunteer Baker- Making treats to share with families
- Construction Volunteer- Building ramps, installing hand rails
- Performance Volunteers- Playing music, singing, story telling
- Professional Service Volunteers- massage therapist, cosmetology services, etc.
- Homemaking volunteer- Light housework or yard work.
- Life Story Volunteer-Assisting patients write or scrapbook their life story in lasting form
- Respite Volunteer- Sitting with a patient to allow their family member time to run errands or get some rest
- Bereavement Volunteer- preparing mailings for families who have lost loved ones on hospice.
Join our Amazing Hospice Team- Volunteer Today!
Contact Shannon Adamcik, Volunteer Coordinator
(208) 985-2260 to get started!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment