Anike Foundation is seeking a volunteer with online fundraising experience to create and implement effective online fundraising events for us.
You will work exclusively online, supported by our talented volunteers located around the world.
- Good understanding of Social media
- Fundraising experience with non-profits/NGOs
- Business/marketing experience and/or education
- Good writing skill in English
- Reliable internet access
- Willingness to learn
- This is an unpaid volunteer position
Anike Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization based in West Boylston, Massachusetts. Our mission is to promote educational development in Africa by providing educational resources from developed nations to needy institutions in Africa. Please visit our website for more information: www.anikefoundation.org.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment