We are looking for a volunteer to join our marketing TEAM!
The three primary tasks: (1) understanding the people you are communicating with, (2) creating relevant and compelling messaging those people find valuable and (3) delivering that messaging to those people through a variety of communications channels.
Responsibilities could include:
- Social media, Segmentation/targeting strategy, Print advertising and press releases, Media relations, Content strategy
- Understanding the community through constant listening and feedback loops, including regular surveying and active social media use.
- Experience in marketing and public relations, preferably in a nonprofit organization setting
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter and self-reliant, with ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff
- Excellent telephone, writing and inter-personal communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstration of personal and professional integrity
- Excellent customer service skills
Volunteers can assist in one or more of the needed areas. Hours and time can be flexible as long as the projects are completed in a timely manner.
Please provide a cover letter, current resume or outline of experience and recent work examples to email@example.com
- Marketing Analytics
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Content Management Systems
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment