- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
1 person is interested
The Naples Players’ auditions are open to all interested persons in the community, regardless of age, race or experience. All that is required is the desire to be involved in a production and the willingness to commit your time and effort to the project. Rehearsals are typically five nights a week for 4-6 weeks, followed by one week of technical rehearsals and 4-5 weeks of performances.
Audition information is posted on our website (www.naplesplayers.org), our Facebook page, and in local newspapers. The Naples Players has two indoor stages and productions run year round.
About Our Musical Auditions
- To schedule an audition time visit www.naplesplayers.com/upcoming-auditions or if you have questions about auditions call 239-434-7340 ext 125.
- To audition you are asked to sing 32 bars of a song you have prepared. An accompanist will be provided to play for you. Please bring sheet music neatly organized in a 3 ring binder (for easy page turning). You may bring a recording without vocals if you have no sheet music. The Naples Players also has a small library of show tunes you may peruse. Come to the second floor during business hours, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- You will be asked to learn a choreographed movement or dance routine even if you are not a dancer; please wear appropriate footwear and attire.
- For call backs you may be asked to read from the script. Scenes will be given to you to look over at that time.
- For additional information call (239) 434-7340, ext. 125.
About Our Play Auditions
- Audition sides will be posted to the website about two weeks before auditions. We strongly recommend that you look these sides over before your audition.
- To sign up for an audition visit www.naplesplayers.org/upcoming-auditions or call the office at (239) 434-7340 ext 125 to reserve a spot; drop-ins are also welcome. Just arrive at the theater at the time of audition and you will read in order of arrival.
- Scripts for our entire season are available at the box office for 72 hours perusal with a $20 deposit. Call the Box Office, (239) 263-7990, to check availability.
We'll work with your schedule.
701 5th Ave. S.Naples, FL 34102
- Stage Management
- Music Arts
- Theater Arts
- Public Speaking
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 9
- Orientation or Training
- For Musicals up to 12 weeks (rehearsals and performances) For plays up to 9 weeks (rehearsals and performances)
- All Volunteers must complete a volunteer application. Volunteers 18 years of age and older must be background screened.