Volunteer Opportunity: Social Media Marketing Coordinator
ARISE Impact - Virtual Team work (Location Flexible)
Act to Rise for Innovation in Special Education (ARISE) Impact is a nonprofit organization dedicated to empowering differently-abled individuals through self-learning to gain employable skills in order to reach their full potential. We are striving to disseminate innovative, self-learning educational tools, contents, games and apps with employability outcomes for differently-abled.
Founded in 2010, ARISE Impact has been recognized globally through: The eNGO Challenge Award, MIT TR 35 Under 35 India Innovator, and NCPEDP Universal Design Award.
ARISE Impact is looking for a volunteer Social Media Marketing Coordinator. The Social Media Marketing Coordinator position is responsible for developing and implementing key strategies to impact the company’s social media performance. This includes helping determine which social media platforms to focus on, how to use them effectively, and then posting, monitoring, responding, and updating the online presence across all utilized formats. The Coordinator will proactively create content and work with the product and marketing team to review content, and maximize our online presence. .
● The primary focus of this position is the management , execution, and continuous improvement of strategic marketing initiatives in the social media space.
● Generate, edit, publish and share daily, engaging content (creative original text, images, links and videos)
● Optimize content for maximum engagement and visibility. Research and implement appropriate tags/ hashtags/ keywords.
● Promptly answer any comments, messages sent to social media accounts. Forward inquiries to the relevant department.
● Share social media post links with the team
● Use and maintain an editorial calendar - Create/ curate content in advance
● Continuously improve content by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social media data/metrics, insights, Google Analytics and best practices
● Collaborate with other departments to create and manage content support.
● Daily check ins with CMO
● Build partnerships/followings through social media interactions
● Capability of planning market strategy, preparing content ahead and managing posting calendar;
● A good eye for design and ability to source and edit pictures;
● Strong writing skills with ability to engage audience with valuable content;
● Solid knowledge about SEO and content creation;
● Deep understanding about our brand to create content with brand image in mind
● Have experience and understanding of business applications of social media platforms including but not limited to (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin), Google Analytics, Hootsuite and Google Adword
( Preferable )Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration, Communications or Associates degree supported by equivalent experience.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org , or contact ARISES Impact on LinkedIn. Candidates will be expected to present a portfolio of their work or a collection of work samples.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment