Hosparus Health, a leader in compassionate end of life care for nearly 40 years, is extending care to patients and families earlier in the patient's illness. This means more people can benefit from our premier model of care. Volunteers are an essential part of this new program! As a palliative volunteer, you can choose many types of service, such as alleviating loneliness by visiting a patient at their home, or allowing a patient caregiver to take a break by sitting with their loved one. You may enjoy planting a few flowers, helping organize photos, watching a favorite movie or walking a dog. The patient may want to take a short walk or sit outside in the sun.
If you prefer office help, we can use you time and expertise to help us run the office in an efficient way. Community outreach is also needed. Help us reach out to civic groups, churches and educational institutions.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get you started!
- Massage Therapy
- People Skills
- Animal Therapy
- Relationship Building
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2-10 hours per month
- training, background check and immunizations.
- Hair Care Volunteers Needed!
- Read aloud to someone who can't!
- Volunteers Needed in Southwest...
- Hosparus - Southern Indiana...
- Massage/Comfort Touch Volunteers
- 11th Hour Program Volunteers
- Patient & Family Support Volunteer
- Spiritual Care Support Volunteers
- Music Care Volunteers
- Licensed Hair Professionals Wanted
- Volunteers are needed to assist...
- Palliative Care Volunteer in...