We are excited to announce that thanks to all the interest and inquiries, we have filled all positions on our Executive Ambassador Committee for 2017! We are still in need of volunteers for our subcommittees, which is a great way to learn about the event and be considered for our Executive Ambassador Committee for 2018!
Join one of our Event Planning Subcommittees!
What is the difference between the "Executive Ambassador Committee" and "Sub-Committee"?
- Time requirements: most subcommittees are a 3-4 month commitment (July - October), rather than a full year. Do not have to attend monthly meetings, can meet with your Ambassador at your leisure!
- Required events: the only event you would be required to attend is our Making Strides walk on October 22nd. All other events are encouraged, but optional for sub-committee members.
Which subcommittee are we still looking for volunteers for?
- Community Engagement Subcommittee: focuses on finding community events to become invovled with and recruiting new participants and teams
- Corporate Engagement Subcommittee: focuses on corporate sponsorships and engaging with our corporate teams
- Volunteer Engagement Subcommittee: focuses on recruiting new day of event volunteers, planning our volunteer training meeting, and organizing/managing all day of event volunteers
- Event Logistics Subcommittee: focuses on the overal logistics plan of our event including site layout and flow of our event
- Social Media/Online Marketing Subcommittee: focuses on developing content for our social media accounts and event website content
- Marketing and Communications Subcommittee: focuses on creative ways to market our event in the community, including distribution of marketing materials
- Survivor Engagement Subcommittee: focuses on planning of our survivor social events, as well as our survivor experience for our event
Interested in getting involved? Please send your resume and the position you are most interested in to Cristina Johnson at email@example.com.
Interviews for Sub-Committee will begin in March/April. Deadline for application is May 31st.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Professional Development
- Community Outreach
- Market Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Year Commitment