The Rape Recovery Assistant is responsible for clerical duties as delegated by the Director of the Rape Recover Team. Position works closely with Director of Rape Recovery Team and can be crossed trained in any other positions as well.
Position requires high school diploma or equivalent. (Some college preferred). Solid computer skills (Word, Excel, Publisher and Power Point). Experience in office equipment (i.e.: telephone system, copy machine, fax, etc.) Ability to multi-task, prioritize, organize and take direction.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Position requires a dedicated individual who is athirst for learning about rape and victim advocacy. Individual must be able to follow directions, possess good communication skills, and manage multiple priorities in an office environment.
- Perform general administration support including shredding, photocopying, filing and organizing.
- Assist the RRT director in researching and creating new content, funding request, and procedures for department.
- Update data online and in database on a regular basis.
- Create flyers, posters and blog post as requested.
- Update community resource guide annually.
- Hold the RRT Hotline phone at least once a month.
- Assist in planning community outreach and events.
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- As much or a less as you prefer