Care for a rescued dog or puppy in your own home until a adopter can be found. You can choose how many puppies, what age, and what type of fostering experience you'd like (adult dogs, weaned pups, moms with puppies, special needs, etc.).
HOME Rescue will cover all medical costs associated with your foster dog. Our foster parents provide the food and other supplies.
You don't have to be an animal expert to foster with us. You just need a safe home, a willingness to learn, and a love of animals. We'll help you with the rest.
- Care for a foster dog in your home
- Take foster dog to HOME Rescue vet when necessary
- Provide food, water, in-home shelter, play time, affection, and a generally safe, stable, loving environment for the foster dog until adoption
- Bring the foster dog to adoption day events (Saturdays and/or Sundays in Arlington, TX)
- Keep a journal of the foster dog's progress
- Daily time commitment for care of animal
- A minimum commitment of 3 months is requested
- Animal Care / Handling
- Animal Therapy
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18