Care for a rescued cat or kittens in your own home until a adopter can be found. You can choose how many cats, what age, and what type of fostering experience you'd like (adult cats, weaned kittens, moms with kittens, special needs, etc.).
HOME Rescue will cover all medical costs associated with your foster cat. Our foster parents provide the food, litter, and other supplies.
You don't have to be an animal expert to foster with us. You just need a safe home, a willingness to learn, and a love of animals. We'll help you with the rest.
- Care for a foster kitten in your home
- Take foster kitten to HOME Rescue vet when necessary
- Provide food, water, in-home shelter, play time, affection, and a generally safe, stable, loving environment for the foster kitten until adoption
- Bring the foster kitten to adoption day events (Saturdays and/or Sundays in Arlington, TX)
- Keep a journal of the foster kitten's progress
- Daily time commitment for care of animal
- A minimum commitment of 3 months is requested
- Animal Care / Handling
- Animal Therapy
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18