Event Chair The event chair is the person responsible for overseeing the entire event. this position is an honor, and the event chair should be someone who knows the key play-ers in your community and who has experience in planning special events. A few duties of the event chair include selecting the food and beverage menu, booking entertainment, choosing a theme, overseeing decorations and handling registration.
Promotions Chair The print and promotions chair will oversee getting communication out about the event and taking care of all printed material, including invitations and the event program.
Sponsor Chair The sponsor chair should be well-connected in the community and will be responsible for getting local businesses and donors to sponsor the event by advertising in the event program.
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Graphic Design / Print
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- At least 5 hours per month
- Experience in planning events, advertising, social media, and a desire to better communities
- Donation Phone...
- Electrical Volunteer
- Construction Volunteers for New...
- Volunteer Committee Member
- Development Committee Member
- Customer Service/Merchandising
- Family Services Committee Member
- Electronic Tester Volunteer
- Gala Committee Volunteer
- Small Appliance and TV Repairs
- Gas and Diesel Mechanic
- Warehouse and Sales Floor...