DONATE TO THIS
81 people are interested
Habitat for Humanity of Snohomish County is seeking a volunteer office assistant to help in the office during office hours from Mondays through Friday. The Office Assistant will serve as a reception desk, answering main phone line, checking voicemails, responding to basic questions and connecting more in-depth calls to other staff, assist with updating databases and other administrative support as needed.
- Basic computer knowledge is necessary (ability to type, use email and Microsoft Word - speed is not necessary - any other programs we can provide training on as needed).
- Comfortable talking on the phone and to the public
- Willingness to learn and go through training
- Background checks will be conducted as this role gives access to confidential information.
- Ability to commit to at least one four hour shift per week at a three month commitment is required.
The volunteer will work a set schedule based on their availability. Morning shift is 9-1, afternoon shift is 1-5.
Please visit habitatsnohomish.org to learn more and to sign up for a new volunteer orientation. All volunteers must attend an orientation before they can volunteer.
Feel free to let us know if you are unable to attend the scheduled orientations!
We'll work with your schedule.
16929 Hwy 99Ste 100Lynnwood, WA 98037
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- People Skills
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- One four-hour shift per week for three months
- No experience is required, but an interest in developing/practicing/using the listed skills is great