Habitat for Humanity of Snohomish County is seeking a volunteer office assistant to help in the office during office hours from Mondays through Friday. The Office Assistant will serve as a reception desk, answering main phone line, checking voicemails, responding to basic questions and connecting more in-depth calls to other staff, assist with updating databases and other administrative support as needed.
- Basic computer knowledge is necessary (ability to type, use email and Microsoft Word - speed is not necessary - any other programs we can provide training on as needed).
- Comfortable talking on the phone and to the public
- Willingness to learn and go through training
- Background checks will be conducted as this role gives access to confidential information.
- Ability to commit to at least one four hour shift per week at a three month commitment is required.
The volunteer will work a set schedule based on their availability. Morning shift is 9-1, afternoon shift is 1-5.
Please visit habitatsnohomish.org to learn more and to sign up for a new volunteer orientation. All volunteers must attend an orientation before they can volunteer.
Feel free to let us know if you are unable to attend the scheduled orientations!
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- People Skills
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- One four-hour shift per week for three months
- No experience is required, but an interest in developing/practicing/using the listed skills is great