Volunteer Clerical Assistance
15 people are interested
Assists administrative staff and Volunteer Program staff with clerical duties, such as data entry, filing, photocopying, scanning, preparing presentation materials, internet research and special projects.
Position maybe shared with Child Welfare, Self Sufficiency and Vocational Rehabililtation Programs at other branches.
1. Fully complete the online application at www.oregon.gov/dhs/providers-partners/volunteer (including references)
2. Indicate you are intersted in LANE COUNTY.
3. Once we receive your application, we will contact you to attend an information session to learn more about the opportunity.
4. When an opportunity is available we will conduct a background check, reference check and orientation to the program
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with DHS!
- June and Misty
We'll work with your schedule.
2885 Chad DriveLane County-7 branches with varying email@example.comEugene, OR 97408
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- Internet Research
- Administrative Support
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Weekly Commitment 4-30 hrs
- Due to the confidential work of DHS, position requires the ability to pass criminal background check