Assists administrative staff and Volunteer Program staff with clerical duties, such as data entry, filing, photocopying, scanning, preparing presentation materials, internet research and special projects.
Position maybe shared with Child Welfare, Self Sufficiency and Vocational Rehabililtation Programs at other branches.
1. Fully complete the online application at www.oregon.gov/dhs/providers-partners/volunteer
2. Indicate you are intersted in LANE COUNTY.
3. Once received your application, we will contact you to attend an information session to learn more about the opportunity.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with DHS!
- June and Misty
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- Internet Research
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Weekly Commitment 4-30 hrs
- Due to the confidential work or DHS,position requires the ability to pass criminal background check