Serve for a year in a nonprofit organization to make a lasting difference and bring communities out of poverty! AmeriCorps VISTA is a full-time, highly professional and rigorous volunteer program that allows members to develop their skills and pursue their passions to help people in need.
We are looking for individuals who share a passion for helping others to serve in Camden area nonprofit organizations to build capacity and enhance the quality of services provided to children and families in need.
All positions require a high school diploma or G.E.D. Many positions require an Associate's Degree or Bachelor's Degree.
Find out more and browse our open positions on our website: https://www.centerffs.org/volunteer/americorps/vista
- Problem Solving
- Grant Writing / Research
- Verbal / Written Communication
- General Education
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Full time (35 hours/week) for a full year.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED. Many positions also require a college degree.
- Become a Volunteer Advocate for...
- Volunteer your skills and energy...
- Volunteer your time and energy...
- Volunteer as an Anti-Human...
- Dedicate a year of service....
- Inspire a life long love of...
- Volunteer with Head Start!
- Join NJ Teens Who Love to...
- Professional Chefs Needed!
- Are you bilingual? Volunteer as...