Construction Volunteers Needed!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
13 people are interested
We are currently looking for CONSTRUCTION VOLUNTEERS to help us build homes in Loveland!
Here's a summary of our Construction Volunteer program:
- No previous construction skills are required or expected.
- All tools, gloves and safety gear provided and supervised by skilled construction team.
- Typical tasks include framing, drywall, soffit work, interior and exterior painting, and landscape related work. We have homes at different stages of completion, and we ask for your flexibility with assignments.
- Year-round building, weather permitting, excluding holidays.
- Build days each week: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Also the last 2 Wednesdays of each month.
- Dress accordingly- open-toed shoes...expect to get dirty!
- All construction volunteers must be present for Sign-in and Safety Presentation. No exceptions.
- Construction site volunteers must be adults, 18+.
If you want to help out, come and volunteer! Join together with friends, members of your church or company...if you can swing a hammer, you can build with us!
Please contact us to set up a date on the schedule, or go tot he following link to see our up to date calendar: http://signup.com/go/KosYvak
We'll work with your schedule.
Southwest LovelandLoveland, CO 80537
- Home Repair
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 7 hrs