Construction Volunteers Needed!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
13 people are interested
We are currently looking for CONSTRUCTION VOLUNTEERS to help us build homes in Loveland!
Here's a summary of our Construction Volunteer program:
- No previous construction skills are required or expected.
- All tools, gloves and safety gear provided and supervised by skilled construction team.
- Typical tasks include framing, drywall, soffit work, interior and exterior painting, and landscape related work. We have homes at different stages of completion, and we ask for your flexibility with assignments.
- Year-round building, weather permitting, excluding holidays.
- Build days each week: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Also the last 2 Wednesdays of each month.
- Dress accordingly- open-toed shoes...expect to get dirty!
- All construction volunteers must be present for Sign-in and Safety Presentation. No exceptions.
- Construction site volunteers must be adults, 18+.
If you want to help out, come and volunteer! Join together with friends, members of your church or company...if you can swing a hammer, you can build with us!
Please contact us to set up a date on the schedule, or go tot he following link to see our up to date calendar: http://signup.com/go/KosYvak
About Loveland Habitat for Humanity
PO Box 56, Loveland, CO 80539, US
Seeking to put God’s love into action, Loveland Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities and hope.
Loveland Habitat for Humanity is a non-profit housing ministry that displays the care of Jesus Christ to people from all walks of life regardless of faith. We work with people in need, while striving to make affordable housing a matter of conscience throughout the Loveland area and around the world.
We work to provide a hand up, not a handout. Habitat volunteers build houses in partnership with low income families. The houses are then sold to the families at no profit and no interest.
To accomplish this, we raise money, recruit volunteers and work in partnership with low income people needing housing. We believe that by working at a local level, we can better use our resources and make an immediate difference in people’s lives.
We empower families to own their own home, and have income available for other basic needs.We help families build strength, stability and self reliance.
We'll work with your schedule.
Southwest LovelandLoveland, CO 80537
- Home Repair
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 7 hrs