DO YOU LIKE TO MEET NEW PEOPLE? DO YOU LIKE TO HEAR AMAZING LECTURES?
The Mariners' Museum is seeking volunteers to help assist with the Museum's monthly lectures. These lectures are held typically during the week in the evening hours.
Duties can include:
- Assisting with check-in registration of museum members
- Politely directing or escorting visitors to their seats
- Must be aware of, and follow the proper procedures for assisting visitors with disabilities
- Assisting with set-up and/or break down of lecture space
This placement is supervised by the Manager of Public Programs in our Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 17
- 2-3 hours per month usually on a weekday night
- Good oral communications, personable