Are you a people person? Do you like to smile and greet people as the walk through the front door? Do you like to talk on the phone?
Verner Center for Early Learning could use volunteer support answering phones and greeting the families. The volunteer(s) will answer phones and transfer calls as well as greet families as they come to school.
The shifts will run from 8-9 am and 12:15-1:15 pm.
- Office Reception
- Child Development
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour a day
- Get Ready for School!
- Do you love to talk on the phone...
- Babies Rock Dude!
- Calling all Tweeters, FaceBook...
- Web Redesign!!
- Do you love to create? Design...
- You've Got Mail!
- Celebrate the Week of the Young...
- Volunteer to assist the...
- An Ode to Filing
- Playground Spruce Up
- A Walk through the Woods
- Do you want to make a positive...