The Office Specialist will report directly to the Operations Manager and will work collaboratively with all of The Cupcake Girls departments. Specifically, this specialist is responsible for maintaining office order and cleanliness, ordering supplies, handling mail, filing, and all other office-specific tasks.
Principal Responsibilities 1. Check, sort, and distribute mail.
2. Inventory, order, and stock all office supplies.
3. Schedule Monday and Wednesday volunteer events and invite volunteers via Podio.
4. Keep the office clean and tidy at all times. Create a cleaning schedule for the office and assign volunteers for cleaning shifts each quarter.
5. Ensure copies of all forms are ready for use, such as volunteer and staff agreements, event sign-in sheets, and other forms as necessary.
6. Monitor the firstname.lastname@example.org email account.
7. Complete all filing and administrative tasks as needed.
8. Assist managers and other specialists with administrative tasks as needed.
9. Gathering topics and prepare agenda for specialist meetings.
10. Take notes at specialist meetings and upload to Google Drive.
11. Connect with office team members monthly via Podio and team meetings.
12. Fill out 15five report weekly.
13. Commit to 10 hours per week of concentrated work in your role.
14. Log office hours and track team office hours in Podio.
15. Attend scheduled specialist meetings.
16. Connect biweekly with the Client Office Specialist in your sister city.
Qualifications Administrative experience Organized Attention to detail Computer savvy Proficiency in Office suite and Photoshop helpful Self-starter Committed to the message of The Cupcake Girls Exhibits The Cupcake Girls core values: love without agenda, invite innovation, act with integrity, engage with humility, and pursue holistic balance.
- Data Entry
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 78
- Orientation or Training
- 5 hrs/week