Hospice Volunteers Needed
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1840 W. 49th Street Suite 224Hialeah, FL 33012
Hospice Volunteers needed in: administrative and friendly visiting the office location that covers all of Miami -Dade. Volunteers are welcomed from our local area.
- Friendly patient visitors to share a compassionate, friendly presence with pateitn and their families
- Musicians with portable instruments, such as violin, harp, flute to play music for patients
- Adminstrative volunteers who can do filing, answer phones, accomplish genral office tasks and those with good person to person skills
- Bi-lingual volunteers: Spanish speaking in particular
Volunteers are considered to be part of the interdisciplinary team process
- Perfect for colloge students looking for community service hours, retired persons and those wishing to give of themselves for a greater good.
- Ideal for retired or semi-retired persons looking to give back something to their community
- Data Entry
- Massage Therapy
- Hospice Care
- Music Therapy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training