About Patriot Placements
Patriot Placements is committed to serving the military community by working with the business community to
promote job placement and economic independence to our nation’s heroes and their spouses.
Manager of Fundraising (Volunteer)
The Manager of Fundraising will play an integral role in Patriot Placements by developing and implementing
fundraising plans whilst working closely with the CEO and Manager of Marketing.
15 - 20 hours per week depending on your schedule
- Foster relationships which may lead to sponsorship or donation.
- Develop and implement fundraising strategies.
-Manage fundraising contact lists, invitations, RSVP's and sponsorships.
- Manage donor recognition program including phone calls to donors and donation recognition letters.
- Other duties as assigned by the CEO.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 1 - 2 years of experience in Business Development, Sales, or Fundraising required.
- Proven history of increasing sales and/or raising substantial funds for organizations.
- Degree in Finance, Marketing, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
-High energy, motivation, persistence, and drive for results.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Docs.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to write clearly and informatively.
-A clear and timely communicator who is highly self-motivated.
- Marketing Analytics
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment