Desert Divas for Dogs is seeking volunteers to assist with administrative functions and help support our business operations. We need reliable volunteers with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail who can work independently and will help drive the goals of the organization.
Administrative functions include:
- Assist with phone and email inquiries.
- Use word processing, spreadsheet and database software to prepare reports, memos and documents.
- Prepare and send thank-you notes, letters and other mailings.
- Assist with research, special projects or take on an independent project.
- Make copies of materials for events and educational program.
- Coordinate orders for supplies as needed.
- Opportunity to assist with other functional areas (e.g., marketing, volunteer coordination, rescue communications, fundraising, newsletter).
- Help prepare for events.
- Participate in meetings and events.
About Desert Divas for Dogs:
Desert Divas for Dogs is a group of animal-loving volunteers who have come together with a strong passion for helping those who cannot speak for themselves. We are dedicated to helping local animal rescues and our community by donating needed pet items and supplies and by providing educational workshops and resource information on pet care and responsible pet ownership.
As an all-volunteer organization, we rely on the talent and generosity of kindhearted individuals to help us support our mission. If you are interested in helping us help rescues and our community, we would love to hear from you. Please download and submit a Volunteer Enrollment Form from our website at www.desertdivadogs.com. Let's make a dog smile!
- Basic Computer Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18