Under the direct supervision of the Executive Director for Passion for Life, Inc., this position provides administrative and secretarial support for the Executive Director. In addition to typing, filing and scheduling, performs duties such as coordination of meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies, coordinating direct mailings, and working on special projects. Also, answers routine correspondence and deals with a diverse group of external contacts, as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload, recommends changes in office practices or procedures.
Schedules and organizes complex activities such as meetings, conferences and department activities for all members of the department.
Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information and calls.
Drafts written responses or replies by phone or e-mail when necessary. Responds to regularly occurring requests for information
Works in cooperation with other volunteers in the organization.
Acts as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies.
Works independently and within a team. Acts as lead, at the request of the Executive Director, on projects that may include: planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, coordinating direct mailings, creating brochures.
- Types and designs general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc. Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
In order to be considered for this position, please apply at https://jobsp4l.has-jobs.com/0/1
- Office Management
- Program Management
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5 to 10 hours per week
- 1 year of Administrative experience
- Passion for Life Board Treasurer
- Passion for Life Board Secretary
- Grant Writer
- Board Members Wanted - Join our...
- Program Evaluators
- Board of Directors Member
- Program Coordinator Assistant
- HR Coordinator Assistant
- Curriculum Development Assistant
- Leadership Role- Human Resource...
- Leadership Role-Human Resource...
- Administrative Assistant to...
- Fundraising Committee Member
- Marketing Committee Member