If you are interested, please DO NOT APPLY via volunteermatch. Copy the following URL to your browser, and apply via our application system: https://jobsp4l.has-jobs.com/0/1
Passion for Life is seeking an individual to serve as Curriculum Development Assistant for the organization. In this role, the primary responsibility is to assist the Curriculum Development Manager with overseeing and managing the design and develop curriculum content, course sequencing, training materials, training modules, teaching aids, and manages all aspects of curriculum development programs.
Bachelor’s degree in Curriculum Development, Education, Organizational Development or Business required (Master’s Degree preferred)
Assist with curriculum development and design of curriculum content, course sequencing, training materials, training modules, teaching aids,
Manage multiple program development projects simultaneously by prioritizing project deadlines. Tracks program development life cycles; ensures that any problems are addressed, escalated when needed, and resolved quickly.
Collaborate with the Executive Director, Curriculum Manager and Program Director to develop and review proposed project efforts to determine scope, key milestones, timeframe.
Establish a process to review and include feedback from end of course surveys, and student evaluations into the quality assurance and course maintenance processes.
Work collaboratively across functional areas to manage and coordinate new program launches
Coordinate the review/assessment of current curriculum to ensure that course/program is meeting intended objectives and requirements.
Apply research and data to improve the content, sequence, and outcomes of the teaching-learning process.
Previous related experience instruction and developing curriculum
Good computer (Microsoft office) and presentation skills.
Ability to communicate effectively both oral and written; research, develop, present, and promote projects; work independently; prioritize work and meet deadlines.
Ability to evaluate instructional programs and teaching effectiveness
Ability to develop long term goals and objectives.
Ability to provide leadership and to supervise the planning, development and establishment of new, modified and/or improved programs
Time Commitment : 15- 20 hours a week
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 15-20 hours a week.
- Bachelor's degree in Curriculum Development and/or Education.
- Passion for Life Board Treasurer
- Passion for Life Board Secretary
- Grant Writer
- Social Media Manager Intern...
- Board Members Wanted - Join our...
- Program Evaluators
- Board of Directors Member
- Program Coordinator Assistant
- Intern/Volunteer Training...
- Intern/Volunteer Training...
- WordPress Developer and Designer
- Intern/Volunteer Recruiter Intern
- HR Coordinator Assistant
- Curriculum Development Assistant
- Career/Group Coach Intern Position
- Leadership Role- Human Resource...
- Leadership Role-Human Resource...
- Administrative Assistant to...
- Fundraising Committee Member
- Marketing Committee Member