We are seeking steady volunteers to assist our Development department with data entry and clerical tasks. A short screening is required to determine if this volunteer opportunity is possible for interested individuals. If interested, please contact Georgie Nguyen, the volunteer coordinator at (209) 467-0703 to schedule a screening date.
Volunteer hours are available between: 8:30am - 4:00pm Mon-Fri
Volunteer tasks may include:
- Input volunteer application information into database
- Input statistics and other data.
- Prepare and send letters and envelopes
- Prepare volunteer packets and Community Service (CS) Program packets
- Alphabetize and file volunteer applications and forms
- Organizing and tallying volunteer hours
- Assisting with other office tasks
- At least 18 years of age
- Intermediate typing skills
- Accuracy in data entry
- Adhere to SMDR confidentiality guidelines
- Computer Literacy - Microsoft suite knowledge
- Data Entry
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 1 hour volunteerism- on a steady schedule.
- Interested individuals must schedule a screening. If selected, volunteer may then begin volunteering
- Facilities Volunteers
- Seeking Group(s) to sort Medical...
- Hygiene Center & Laundry Room
- Warehouse Donation Sorter
- Men's Hygiene Center Attendant
- Volunteer Assistant to the...
- Feed the hungry!
- Data Entry and Clerical Volunteer
- Front Desk Receptionist Volunteer
- American Sign Language Volunteer
- Clothe with Care... Clothing...