Product Donation Volunteer Post
The New York Product Donation Volunteer supports the GOOD+ Foundation’s mission of providing essential clothing, gear and services to low-income families. This individual will do so by sorting and screening through incoming product donations, helping to maintain the organization’s inventory, and assisting the Donations/Volunteer Program Assistant.
- Screening and sorting incoming Individual Product Donations.
- Ensuring that all gear, such as strollers and highchairs have not been recalled before storing away for donation.
- Clean all baby gear and put them away.
- Help to maintain organization of the warehouse.
- Process incoming donations into our inventory system with the use of mobile application, Canvas.
- Assist the Donation & Volunteer Program Assistant with volunteer groups and donations.
Skills and Experience:
- Responsible, reliable, hard-working, detail-oriented and comfortable standing for long periods of time.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, while also collaborating in a team setting.
- Great attitude and ability to pick up new information quickly, while taking direction and guidance well.
- Knowledge of children’s product is a plus!
- Motivation to make a difference!
Reporting: This role will report directly to the Donations & Volunteer Assistant
If interested, send an email to Kelly at Kelly@goodplusfoundation.org.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 6-8 hours per week