Assist Keystone’s Meals on Wheels seniors program! Help prepare and pack meals for drivers’ bags who deliver meals to seniors. Meals are prepared and need only to be heated up. No cooking required. Must be able to lift food bins and fill driver’s bags. Hours at Merriam Park Community Center are Monday-Friday 8:45-10:45. Hours at West 7 th Community Center are Monday-Friday 9:15-10:45.
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Food Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 8:45 a.m.-10:45 a.m.
- Help Fight Hunger- Food Shelf...
- Family Book Night Assistant
- Tax Aid Helpers Needed
- Would you like to share your...
- Classroom Helper
- Fare for All Event Assistant
- Reading Tutors - Help a child...
- Homework Helper and Tutor-Tutor...
- Meals on Wheels Driver for...
- Volunteer with the Foodmobile!
- Meals on Wheels Kitchen Helper
- Help Fight Hunger with the...