We are looking for someone passionate about education to make a change in our kids life!
1. In conjunction with the Director and the permanent teacher, prepare lesson plans for instruction in English.
2. Teach the lessons as prepared.
3. Meet with the Director and other teachers to troubleshoot and assess progress.
4. Supervise children during recesses.
5. Assist children with age-specific needs (i.e., pre-k children may need assistance with going to the toilet).
6. Assist teachers and staff with their command of the English language.
7. Engage with the whole staff in decision-making affecting the entire school.
- Child Development
- Teaching / Instruction
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment