Revitilise Living, Inc. is looking for a talented volunteer board member to join and help to strengthen our programs for our teen and housing programs. If you have a passion for our youth the community development field help plan and participate in two fundraisers a year can contribute your time one evening a month, and are interested in exploring this opportunity, call Pauline Holcomb at 216-223-7230 x 700 to find out whether this opportunity is right for you.
The successful candidate should have experience in marketing, housing, knowledge of the community development field a plus and can assist in fundraisers.
Board Member Description:
1) Regularly attends board meetings and important related meetings.
2) Makes serious commitment to participate actively in committee work.
3) Volunteers for and willingly accepts assignments and completes them thoroughly and on time.
4) Stays informed about committee matters, prepares themselves well for meetings, and reviews and comments on minutes and reports.
5) Gets to know other committee members and builds a collegial working relationship that contributes to consensus.
6) Is an active participant in the committee's annual evaluation and planning efforts?
7) Participates in fund raising for the organization.
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Sales Marketing
- Graphic Design / Print
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- 10 - 15 hours a month