Human Health Project (HHP) is a global nonprofit organization dedicated to helping individuals increase their health knowledge through the sharing of health information. HHP collects, analyzes, and shares health information to empower and inform individuals to achieve better health outcomes. Our patient-centered approach enables patients and caregivers to choose treatments based on evidence-based clinical data as well as the cumulative knowledge of the HHP community.
For more Information about HHP, please visit our website: https://www.humanhealthproject.org/
Reporting to and in partnership with the CEO, the Development Director (Director) will spearhead development efforts as HHP continues to grow. A new position in the organization, the Director will have the opportunity to build the development function.
Develop and execute HHP's annual fundraising plan
Secure financial support from individuals, foundations and corporations
Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with major donors
Creating and executing a strategy for a large sustained base of annual individual donors
Overseeing organization of special events
Developing and tracking proposals and reports for all foundation and corporate fundraising
- People Skills
- Donor Management
- Strategic Planning
- Group Facilitation
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- HHP's Google AdWords Manager
- Development Team Lead / Manager
- Grant Writer
- Marketing Administrator
- Evidence-Based Medicine Expert
- Blog Director / Manager
- VP/Director Data Analytics
- Proposal Director
- Marketing Manager
- Director of Business Development
- COO - volunteer position at HHP
- Director of Development - Fund...
- VP/Director Statistics
- CDO - Chief Development Officer...
- HHP Director Retention and...
- Blog Writer
- Event Planner
- CFO Chief Financial Officer -...
- Data Protection Legal Counsel
- VP / Director Social Media