We have a wide variety of positions availble to serve at Ferrell Duncan Clinic including escorting and or directing patients to their locations, help patients and clinic/department members with clerical projects, and basic cleaning of surfices. We need people the most Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. As a volunteer with CoxHealth you would receive a free meal, discount on meals and our gift shop. You would be able to connect with other professionals, you would be able to use your skills and learn new ones. You would be able to connect with great people daily. You would also be able to get a big discount at the Meyer Fitness Center after your first 100 hours of service. Also, some of the phone carriers give discounts as well.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hour shift is recommended, but we are flexible.
- Military Veteran Volunteer Program
- Patient transporter
- Ambassador - New patient tower
- Information Desk at busy hospital
- Ambassador for Cancer Center
- Guardians of the Gift Shop
- The Meyer Center Campus
- CoxHealth Medical Mile and Skin...
- Patient escort
- Pastoral Care Volunteer
- Ferrell Duncan Clinic Volunteer...
- Gift Shop Volunteer at Meyer...
- Exciting Volunteer Opportunities...
- Front Door Magic