At Inland Seas we operate a year-round facility that serves as the Suttons Bay Visitor Center, the Inland Seas Education Center, as well as our offices.
The education center is a free hands-on style museum focusing mostly on invasive species.
We have a small parking lot and a very small grassy area between our building and our barn. We need help with the following:
- Keep the grass mowed (at least twice monthly)
- Keep the grounds free of stray garbage
- Keep our wooden ramp and deck from coming apart (screw down loose boards)
- Eliminate wasp & hornet nests from the property
- Keep entrances free of leaves
- Help move snow that piles up in front of entrances. (Main entrance is shoveled daily by employees, we just need help with the big stuff)
Ideally we would like to see one person take charge of a month and stop by one per week to see if anything needs to be done for that month.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 13
- Orientation or Training
- 2 - 10 hours per month