Dunamis - Homes of Divine Intervention Transitional Housing Program has several openings for DSP - Residential Support. Residential Support Staff are responsible for supervision and support of homeless young adults living in transitional housing.
Flexible Hours available are:
10am to 2pm Monday Wednesday & Friday
10am to 2pm Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday
2:30pm to 6:30pm Monday thru Friday
2:30pm to 6:30pm Saturday and Sunday
- Support residents in the execution of their independent living plan.
- Be available on-site during scheduled hours to supervise residents' activities. Walk hallway periodically (at least once every two hours) to ensure safety and compliance with rules.
- Assist in any emergency needs or events that may arise.
- Document activities and report activities on proper paperwork.
- Plan and participate in recreational activities with residents.
- Attend meetings and trainings as required.
- Crisis Intervention
- Case Work / Management
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 4 hours; Two or more days weekly
- Looking for a minimum of 6 months commitment.