Looking to make a difference? El Sol is looking for new AmeriCorps VISTA members! El Sol, Jupiter’s Resource Center is a wonderful place to gain knowledge and real-world experience. Help fight poverty in beautiful Jupiter, Florida.
The Family Program Developer will help coordinate the curriculum and activities to support local immigrant families.
- Assist developing El Sol’s School for Parents, Summer Camp, and other family health education programs.
- Assist with strengthening relationships with the local school system to provide resources and support services, and establish stronger communication systems
- Reviewing and developing lesson plans for children participating in the family programs
- Coordinating and raising resources to support families
- Establish partnerships and communication systems with local schools
- Child Development
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Year long commitment