Grace Hospice serves hospice patients in Middleville MI, meeting the needs of the patient and the families at the end of life. We provide
- RN case managers who address pain management, comfort
- CENA's who help with personal care
- Chaplin's who address spiritual issues
- Bereavement who help patient and family address the grieving process
- Social Workers who help with social concerns as well as advanced directives and respie
and Volunteers who help support the staff with companionship to patients and support to caregivers.
Grace values and understands the importance of our volunteers and treat them as part of the team!
Hospice volunteers have a unique role which is a relationship building role.
If you have a few extra hours a week to give to someone at the end of life, call Julie at 616.432.2050 today!
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Providing Respite for Hospice...
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Listening to Hospice Patients
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Friend to Hospice Patient