Good people of Wayland MI, we need you!
Grace Hospice is seeking caring, compassionate people to provide companionship to our hospice patients in the Wayland area!
This is a great opportunity to help your community, serve others, and enrich your own life!
Some of the roles of volunteers are
- Playing cards
- Running errands
- Life review
and much much more!
For more information on this truly unique opportunity, call Julie at 616.432.2050 today!
and start changing lives today!
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Providing Respite for Hospice...
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Listening to Hospice Patients
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Friend to Hospice Patient