Grace Hospice is seeking caring, loving people in the Fennville area to provide friendly companionship to our hospice patients!
If you have just a few extra hours a week to give sitting with a patient, talking, reading or doing activies, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Grace provide training to assure the volunteer is comfortable in their role, and the team supports the volunteer during the entire experience!
If you have ever wanted to impact someone's life and enrich your own, please contact Julie at Grace Hospice today!
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- End Of Life Support
- Relationship Building at End of...
- Hospice companion
- Companionship for Hospice Patient