Paramedics and EMT's....We Need You!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where2601 Border StreetNorwalk, IA 50211
The Norwalk Free Medical Clinic is seeking paramedics and EMTs to volunteer their time and talents on Thursday evenings. Volunteer for a great cause in the medical field helping those in our community! This is a great opportunity to build your resume, get experience, or simply to feel good about doing something great for others. Scheduling is flexible, and after an approved application is received volunteers can sign up for the shifts they prefer to work. 1 shift every 3 months is required to stay active. Contact Stephanie for more information or to get an application.
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- LPN, RN, CNA, CMA Needed
- Nurse Practitioner Needed
- Medical Provider: Nurse...
- MD's and DO's! We need your help!
- Healthcare Providers Needed
- Nurses We Need You
- Paramedics and EMT's....We Need...
- Lab Tech/Phlebotomist Needed
- Phlebotomist, CMA, CNA, RN, LPN...
- Physician Needed to Supervise...
- Nurse Practitioners! We need...