The Gifts Specialist will report directly to the Special Events Manager and will work collaboratively with all of The Cupcake Girls departments. Specifically, this specialist is responsible for planning and assembling gifts for volunteers, clients, and organizational events while remaining within budget parameters. S/he is an integral part of the team, utilizing creativity and skill.
1. Plan and assemble gifts for monthly brothel visits (Las Vegas team only)
2. Plan and assemble gifts for client events
3. Prepare and/or find gifts for volunteer events as needed, such as Sweet Run, Cupcake of the Month, anniversary gifts, and volunteer appreciation.
4. Provide Gifts Team projects for Monday and Wednesday volunteer events, or schedule additional assembly dates as needed.
5. Research ideas for budget-friendly and creative gifts frequently.
6. Coordinate with Community Relations to receive donated/discounted items.
7. Connect with gift team members monthly via Podio and team meetings.
8. Fill out 15five report weekly.
9. Commit to 10 hours per week of concentrated work in your role.
10. Log office hours and track team office hours in Podio.
11. Attend scheduled specialist meetings.
12. Connect biweekly with the Gifts Specialist in your sister city.
Qualifications Design background preferred Photoshop experience helpful Creative Detail oriented Budget conscious In tune with current trends and styles Organized Self-starter Committed to the message of The Cupcake Girls Exhibits The Cupcake Girls core values: love without agenda, invite innovation, act with integrity, engage with humility, and pursue holistic balance.
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training