The Client Advocate Specialist will report directly to the Direct Care Manager and will work collaboratively with all of The Cupcake Girls departments. Specifically, this specialist is responsible for assisting with all aspects of client care, including intake to case management. S/he is an integral part of the Direct Care team, meeting with and helping clients to achieve their goals.
Principal Responsibilities 1. Respond to all support requests for your city within 24 hours.
2.Take responsibility for The Cupcake Girls phone, responding in a timely manner to all calls and texts.
3. Set appointments for client intake.
4. Assess whether a client will receive a referral or be part of our program.
5. Assist the Direct Care Manager with keeping the referral list updated.
6. Meet frequently with clients for goal setting and implementation.
7. Keep accurate notes in client files at all times.
8. Meet weekly with the Direct Care Manager for client updates.
9. Attend all client events, providing support and expertise.
10. Attend monthly support groups, as requested.
11. Connect with client advocate team members monthly via Podio and team meetings.
12. Fill out 15five report weekly.
13. Commit to 10 hours per week of concentrated work in your role.
14. Log office hours and track team office hours in Podio. 15. Attend scheduled specialist meetings.
16. Connect biweekly with the Client Advocate Specialist in your sister city.
Qualifications Degree in human services required Case Management skills required Familiar with crisis-management techniques Administrative skills Articulate Excellent communication Organized Self-starter Committed to the message of The Cupcake Girls Exhibits The Cupcake Girls core values: love without agenda, invite innovation, act with integrity, engage with humility, and pursue holistic balance.
- Case Work / Management
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Crisis Counseling
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5 hr/ week