Boys2Men Girls2Women's mission is to serve the community by assisting children between the ages of 3-18 years old in becoming productive members of society by instilling positive Spiritual, Cultural, Educational, Vocational and Social values. We do this by fulfilling the following functions:
Position Title: Human Resources Intern
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under direction of Mgmt Team, directly assist with a wide range of projects related to Tutors, paperwork, contacts, communication via email and phone
- Also assisting with Human Resources Department with all aspects of communication with Federal work study students
- keep track of submitted paperwork
- schedule meetings
- Providing clerical and administrative support to management as requested
Other office tasks as assigned
a candidate that is or has taken college courses in Human Resources.
Must be able to maintain a positive, professional and supportive attitude. A strong aptitude with computers is required.
Completing miscellaneous, special projects of the Human Resources department as needed
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Marketing/Public Relations...
- Praise Dancers
- Human Resources
- Lead Singer Praise and Worship
- Web Designer
- Computer Technician
- Graphic Designer
- Grant Writer
- Special Events & Project...
- Carpet layer
- Office Assistant