Hospice thrives on volunteers like you, who make a difference. Do you love talking to people? Do you have a desire to help? We have multiple opportunities for volunteers. Our Volunteer Coordinator will meet you at the facility and, at a time that fits your schedule. Evenings? Weekends? Not a problem! You make your own schedule! Let's get you into the most rewarding experience that you'll ever love!
Attn: Must be at least 16 years of age to volunteer with this hospice organization.
Drug Screen, TB test and clean background are required. We pay for all of the testing.
The schedule is flexible and based on your availability. We just ask that you give a few hours per month to a patient of your choice.
Please contact us today to schedule your meeting with our Hospice Volunteer Coordinator.
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- Reading / Writing
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- TB test. We pay for everything.
- Dublin- Trillium Crossing-...
- Westerville- Volunteer Opportunity
- In-Home Hospice Volunteer
- Mt. Vernon- Volunteer Opportunity
- Westerville Office Volunteer...
- Columbus- Chestnut Hill-...
- Newark- Volunteer Opportunity
- Internships (Medical Social...
- SANTA NEEDED
- Lancaster- Volunteer Opportunity
- Grove City- Volunteer Opportunity
- Groveport- Volunteer Opportunity
- Dublin- Muirfield- Volunteer...
- United States Military Veterans...
- 11th Hour Volunteer (Vigil...
- Marysville- Volunteer Opportunity
- Westerville- Cooper Road-...