Hospice thrives on volunteers like you, who make a difference. Do you have a passion for senior citizens? Do you love talking to people? Do you have a desire to help? We have multiple opportunities for volunteers. Our Volunteer Coordinator will meet you at the facility and, at a time that fits your schedule. Evenings? Weekends? Not a problem! Let's get you started in the most rewarding experience that you'll ever love!
We have many residents who would love your help with reading a book, writing a letter to their loved one or, just talking to heal the lonliness. Some would love your help doing a craft or listening to their favorite music.
Attn: Must be at least 16 years of age to volunteer with this hospice organization.
Drug Screen, TB & clean background check are required. We pay for all of the testing.
The schedule is flexible and based on your availability. We just ask that you give a few hours per month to one patient, of your choice.
Please contact us today to schedule your meeting with our Hospice Volunteer Coordinator.
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- Reading / Writing
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- TB test. We pay for everything!
- Dublin- Trillium Crossing-...
- Westerville- Volunteer Opportunity
- Mt. Vernon- Volunteer Opportunity
- Westerville Office Volunteer...
- Columbus- Chestnut Hill-...
- Newark- Volunteer Opportunity
- Internships (Medical Social...
- Lancaster- Volunteer Opportunity
- Grove City- Volunteer Opportunity
- Groveport- Volunteer Opportunity
- Dublin- Muirfield- Volunteer...
- United States Military Veterans...
- 11th Hour Volunteer (Vigil...
- Marysville- Volunteer Opportunity
- Westerville- Cooper Road-...