- Assistance in putting together energy/climate change programs & film series
- Network with friends, groups, individuals, business & local Sierra Club members to join our campaign
- On-line research of energy issues, programs
- Social media publicity to get out clean energy related issues
- Phone outreach to energy activists and businesses to pull in more clean energy allies
- assistance in designing flyers & info sheets
- Technical Writing
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Internet Research
- Social Media / Blogging
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- 3-10 hours/week
- energy background or big interest in the topic is a plus; interest in attending various Grand Haven
- Great Lakes Committee assistant
- Internship Coordinator
- In-district Meetings with Local...
- Conservation Committee assistant
- Fundraising assistant
- Executive Committee Member...
- Sierra Club booth at Ann Arbor...
- General office help-Lansing
- Environmental Education...
- Energy campaigns assistant
- Sustainable Agriculture Campaign...
- Development vs environment...
- Gas & Oil extraction research...
- Outings Leader
- 50th Anniversary Committee
- Communications Committee assistant
- Political Committee Members