The Social Media Volunteer plays a central role in the creation, production, and publication of digital content through Wayside House’s social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Create monthly social media calendar.
- Create, schedule, and publish social media content.
- Quickly react to the needs of Wayside’s social communities.
- Engage with social community.
- Establish Wayside as a valuable, authentic voice within the communities we serve.
- Report social media results.
- Support Wayside Social Media Taskforce
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 20
- 2-10 hrs/week