Would you like to give back to the community by spending time with people in need of compassionate support? Cornerstone Hospice is looking for a few good volunteers to visit with patients in the home setting or skilled nursing centers. Volunteers read to, watch tv with, listen to music with, or just be present with patients facing a life limited disease. If you would like to walk a dog or take a pet to the groomer or to the vet, we have a great Pet Peace on Mind Program that we need you for. Pet Therapy teams are also in need. If you have time and compassion to join our team, I look forward to hearing from you. We
- Literacy / Reading
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- Music Therapy
- Animal Therapy
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 1 or more hours per week or month.
- Willingness to help members of our community
- Needed Veteran Volunteers to...
- Bereavement Volunteer...
- Veterans caring for Veterans
- Share your Love for Sewing
- Become a Life Enrichment Volunteer
- Baby Boomer Volunteers Wanted
- Looking for volunteers to do...
- Pet Therapy/Companionship
- Pet Therapy Volunteer
- Would you like to give back by...
- We need you and your Fur Baby!
- Become a Hospice Volunteer at...
- Volunteer Training in Polk County
- Baby Boomers Needed in Osceola...
- Veterans Helping Veterans
- Massage Therapy, Art Therapy,...
- In Home Patient Companion...
- Cornerstone Hospice Musical...
- Volunteer Needed to Help Stock...
- Share your Skills as a Massage...