Join one of our Street Teams, launching in 2017. You'll be walking neighborhoods with other volunteers, meeting pet owners to assess needs and then helping to deliver the resources that can make the difference in the lives of pets and pet owners in financial crisis. No matter your skills, we have meaningful work for you.
- Door to Door assessment and outreach
- working at our home base
- Providing aid to animals (nail clips, comfort grooming)
- Veterinarian support (give vaccinations and microchips)
And so much more.
It's important to remember that our teams are there to bring help and hope.
- We are not there to judge pet owners in crisis
- We are not there to threaten to remove animals
- We are not there to create division
- We are there to bring resources
- We are there to bring education
- We are there to make the hopeless hopeful.
- We are there to overcome obstacles to a healthy human/animal bond.
- We are there to be agents of change.
- Animal Care / Handling
- Aquarium Maintenance
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10 hours per month
- 16-17 may serve WITH a parent who is also serving.