We're looking for a volunteer who can help us with Customer Service at our Reception Desk at our San Pedro site.
Under the supervision of the Front Desk Coordinator, the Receptionist will be responsible for supporting various administrative projects and day-to-day duties for the organization. Such responsibilities include greeting visitors, answering all incoming calls and refer calls to appropriate staff members. The Receptionist must demonstrate a commitment to serving BGCLAH's clients and to upholding the BGCLAH mission. Ensure cleanliness of reception area for members & parents. This position is ideal for an individual with strong organizational, interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Greet Visitors
- Answering phones
- Prepare information packets
- Bulletin Board Decor
- Special Projects: (As assigned by the Front Desk Coordinator)
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Experience with handling phone calls, email. Excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize projects and multi-task in a fast-paced working environment.
- Knowledge of working with multicultural communities
- Excellent interpersonal skills, honest communication, positive attitude and ability to carry a professional tone.
Candidate must be able to commit to volunteering a minimum of two times per week for three months.
- Office Reception
- Data Entry
- Office Management
- Program Management
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours per week
- Sports/Health & Fitness:...
- Boys & Girls Club 90's Middle...
- Math Skill Builders @ San Pedro...
- Receptionist for fast paced Port...
- Tutors Needed!
- Experienced Writing and Editing...
- Make A Difference In The Lives...
- Receptionist for fast paced...
- Tutors Needed at our Port of Los...
- Fifty+ Internship (Seniors Only)
- Art: Art with heart!
- Art Room Volunteers Needed