- Work with other people concerned about Great Lakes issues such as Line 5, factory farm runoff and toxic algae, stormwater runoff in Detroit, water diversions etc.;
- research issues and share information and learn about opportunities to take action such as submitting comments, calling legislators on issues and direct lobbying;
- participate in planning calls as needed.
- Environmental Policy
- Environmental Education
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours/mo
- Passion for Great Lakes
- Great Lakes Committee assistant
- Internship Coordinator
- In-district Meetings with Local...
- Outdoor Activity Leader (Michigan)
- Conservation Committee assistant
- Fundraising assistant
- Executive Committee Member...
- redistricting campaign (Michigan)
- Helping with Sierra Club Huron...
- General office help-Lansing
- Environmental Education...
- Energy campaigns assistant
- Sustainable Agriculture Campaign...
- Development vs environment...
- Sierra Club's 2017 Spring Lobby...
- Gas & Oil extraction research...
- Outings Leader
- 50th Anniversary Committee
- Communications Committee assistant